Destination Orange County

Dedicated to Orange County

Saturday, July 17, 2010

San Clemente Library

OC Public Libraries: San Clemente Branch
242 Avenida Del Mar
San Clemente, CA 92672

The library is located amidst a very busy area. Parking was difficult to find and the streets were very narrow.

The library was large-sized and well-organized.

When I was coming back (at around 4pm), the streets were a lot less crowded. I drove a little farther down towards the beach and it was gorgeous. I wish I could have taken pictures at the beach, but I couldn’t find parking in the vicinity.

IMG00447 

^from the back (after I had parked my car)

IMG00448

^the sign at the front

IMG00449

^the front entrance of the library

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...