Destination Orange County

Dedicated to Orange County

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pho Ellie

765 S. State College Blvd., Suite B
Fullerton, CA 92831

HALAL seal

My first ever authentic Vietnamese cuisine turned out to be a hit!

After hiking, my friend and I decided to try this place out and I liked it so much that I decided to come along with my parents the same week. The place is warm and cozy while the owner is really nice. 

IMG00567

 

IMG00568

The décor was lovely and the restaurant itself was neat and clean, which is a must for my parents.

IMG00577

This was the first time I tried pho (even though I grew up in Orange County).

IMG00569

IMG00570

The portions were very generous and I had to take some food home (which I normally don’t do).

I ordered the ‘ellie’s combo’ which came with a hot sandwich and an extra small pho (which turned out to be a generous portion) for $7.95.

Food: 4.5/5

Service: 4.5/5

Overall: 4.5/5

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...