Destination Orange County

Dedicated to Orange County

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ladera Ranch Library

OC Public Libraries: Ladera Ranch Branch
29551 Sienna Parkway
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694

I must say that Ladera Ranch is a beautiful city. The directions getting to the library are a little confusing, and I made a wrong turn because I have not really encountered traffic circles (roundabouts) in my everyday adventures.

The library is located next to an elementary school so I would not recommend going there around 2:30pm, when school gets out. It took me a while to get out to the main street.

The library itself is small and located on the upstairs level of a Greek-style building. It had a nice selection of GRE prep books.

IMG00533

 

IMG00535

 

IMG00534

 

IMG00536

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...